Fresh sliced pear, bleu cheese, spring salad mix and a little apple cider vinaigrette make this simple salad a refreshing addition to summer meals.
- 1 large pear, cored and sliced thinly
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 cups spring salad mix
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (optional)
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons boiled cider
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Place the spring salad mix in the bottom of your serving dish.
- Arrange pear slices on top.
- Scatter the crumbled bleu cheese and pecans.
- Combine the boiled cider, olive oil and apple cider vinegar in a container with a lid. Shake vigorously to mix. Drizzle over the salad just before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information is provided as a guide only. Please consult a dietician for specific dietary needs.